Cult Classics is always happy to hear from our patrons! If you are from the press and interested in contacting us regarding screenings, illustrated prints or interview and press requests, feel free to contact us with a detailed request and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
To save some time, here are a few FAQ questions we can answer right away!
Q. I ordered a VIP T-Shirt, but there wasn’t anywhere to put my size? How do I give you my t-shirt size?
- A. If you bought your tickets via mobile ticketing, there might not have been a t-shirt size option; there is on desktop. You can e-mail your t-shirt size prior to the event to us at victor [at] cultclassicsaz.com
Q. I have a suggestion for a movie you should screen. How can we make that happen?
- A. Feel free to send us a message on Twitter or Facebook or Instagram or the comments section below this post. We check all of those often. You can also post your suggestions on our Facebook page or group. We read all of them and if we think it might work, we’ll put the trailer in our preshow to see the reaction it gets from the audience at our next event.
Q. What is the difference between a VIP Ticket and a regular ticket?
- A. VIP tickets offer additional perks than regular admission. Depending on the level, you may get an art print or shirt or other item. All VIP tickets give you access to a preferred line that gives you first choice of seating at the event.
Q. I bought a ticket, but can’t attend. Can I get a refund?
- A. Brown Paper Tickets can refund your tickets up to day of the event. You can contact them directly. We do not refund tickets ourselves or tickets bought from Zia Records. Those are final sales.
Q. My ticket is will call, how does that work?
- A. Go to Pollack’s box office and they will check you in day of and they will give you a proper ticket you can pickup your VIP items at our merch table once you are checked in. We only hold them til the end of the event.
Q. I have never been to a Cult Classics event, how does this work if I bought a physical or mobile ticket?
- A. Every one who buys a ticket online ends up on our will call list. So go to the box office and give them your name/ticket if you bought online, you’ll get a stub and be sent to line up. If you bought a VIP package, come to the merch table near Theater 1, we have a special line for you that gives you preferred seating. If you bought your ticket at Zia, do the same procedure, go to the box office to get a stub and they’ll send you to the regular Cult Classics line.
Q. Are your films on 35mm?
- A. No, there are no longer any 35mm projectors at our venue. We project on digital and DCP format.
Q. I saw your cool shirt/art print for a particular film you’re screening? How do I get that with my ticket?
- A. You can get our art prints and shirts bundled with your ticket when you buy a VIP package through our ticketing site online. A ticket plus print is $20. A ticket plus shirt is $30. Our ultimate package includes both for $45. If we have any leftover after the show, they end up on our web site store. We also have some extras available at the show, but size selection is limited.
Q. I’m sorry I didn’t send you a size for the shirt I ordered. Can I still pick a specific size day of event?
- A. We ask for your sizes early since we print the shirts to order with a few extra. We can try to accommodate but we typically will default your size to 2XL if we cannot reach you via email or phone prior to the show or the last size you have ordered if you’ve ordered shirts from us before in the past.
Q. Can I get a VIP ticket at Zia Records?
- A. No, unfortunately we only sell regular admission tickets at Zia Records.
Q. Can I get a VIP ticket at Pollack Tempe Cinemas?
- A. No, we only sell regular admission tickets at Pollack Tempe Cinemas day of show.
Q. Do you have extra tickets day of show at the door even if it sells out online?
- A. No, once a show sells out online, Zia is the last chance to get them if they haven’t sold out as well.
Q. Can I just buy tickets day of show at the door?
- A. Yes, but we discourage it since our shows usually sell out. It is also $12 at the door day of for tickets, versus $11 at Zia or online prior to the event, so its cheaper to buy early.
You can contact us via e-mail at press [at] cultclassicsaz.com. We’re also available via mobile phone at 310.218.8076.